- If you like Zazzy Mogs you might also like my other blog, The Pixel Lives of Lorelei.
- RT @wowrarespawns: So pleased with how well these came out! :D *cough* gift idea *cough* etsy.com/listing/172096… #Warcraft #Hearthstone ht… Tweeted 13 hours ago
- I want to PvP more, but I have to get up in 8 hours... -.- Tweeted 14 hours ago
- RT @GeekandSundry: Incredible! RT @Lawrence_Welk: Well, I made one for @NerdistDotCom, so it's only fair I make one for @GeekandSundry. htt… Tweeted 14 hours ago
As me and the Hubby we were doing Azjol Nerub a while back this awesomely huge one hand mace dropped. It’s almost as big as my gnome!
It’s called Unknown Archaeologist’s Hammer and it’s by far one of the biggest 1h maces I’ve ever seen in the game. I’m still kinda surprised that I’ve never noticed it before, but since it is a zone drop I’m guessing it is quite rare.
The hubby got it for transmog purposes and he has been very happy with it so far. It doesn’t look as freakishly huge on him as his a human, but it’s still one of the biggest 1h maces I’ve ever seen.
There are a few other options as well for getting a mace of this model:
- Crimson Cranium Crusher is a reward for the Amphitheater of Anguish quests in Zul’drak.
- Melia’s Magnificent Scepter is a random drop in a few zones out in northred.
- Hammer of Wrenching Change is a quest reward for a quest chain out in Ice Crown. I still haven’t figured out how to start the chain to get to where I need to go. But once I do my gnome monk will have this mace!
Last week it was a year ago since I started this blog and made my Twitter acount. I’ve had a lot of fun during the year; making transmogs, writing posts, reading posts and discussing things with all of you.
You might have noticed that things are kinda slow here on the blog at the moment, mainly due to the same old reason. But I’m sure I’ll start posting more again in a while, it’s the normal ebb and flow of this blogg.
I’m keeping my fingers crossed for another fun year of blogging.
Turns out Zazzy has a secret wish to be a hunter. So for hunter week she decided to give it a go and see if she had it in her to be a hunter.
Items used for the outfit:
Shoulder: Spaulders of the Scarred Lady
Back: Farstrider Wildercloak
Chest: Mail of Screaming Secrets
Hands: Fel Iron Chain Gloves
Belt: Heavy Notched Belt (No longer available ingame, why Blizz, why?)
Legs: Fenclaw Legguards
Feet: Gorewalker Treads