- If you like Zazzy Mogs you might also like my other blog, The Pixel Lives of Lorelei.
- Been offline for a few days doing IRL things, and today will be the same. Time for some tabeltop PRG! ^.^ /happy dance Tweeted 8 hours ago
When Nef heard that Neicha had gotten to show everyone her new PvP outfit, she wanted to show you hers as well and tell you a bit about the thought behind the outfit.
Items used for the outfit:
Head: Thane’s Tainted Greathelm
Shoulders: Deadly Gladiator’s Ornamented Spaulders (Paladin Only)
Back: Gilded Thorium Cloak
Chest: Icebound Bronze Cuirass
Shirt: Master Builder’s Shirt
Hands: Bogslayer Gauntlets
Belt: Waistguard of Living Iron
Legs: Legplates of the Violet Champion
Feet: Kneebreaker Boots
Weapon: Dirk’s Command (here with Jade Spirit enchant)
Shield: Hulking Shield
A while back Zazzy made a transmog for Neicha using a robe. Neicha really doesn’t like skirts, robes or dresses. So it took a lot of coaxing and some trickery for Zazzy to get her to agree. In the end she was okey with it and she has used the robe a lot. But now she’s run in to some problems…
Let’s take a look at the PvP friendly outfit Zazzy helped Neicha put together:
Items used for the outfit:
Head: Visage Liquification Goggles
Shoulders: Crimson Acolyte Shoulderpads / Bloodstained Surgeon’s Shoulderguards
Chest: Chillwind Tunic / Andorhal Tunic
Hands: Flower Picker’s Gloves
Belt: Caravan Sash
Legs: Consortium Pants
Feet: Slippers of the Lonely Road
Weapon: Staff of the Redeemer
A while back when my rogue dinged 85 and stopped using the Stained Shadowcraft Cap I noticed that she could use it for transmogs. It was a really nice surprise since I love her in that headgear.
I’m not sure when they changed it so that you can use your heirlooms for transmogs, but I’m really happy they did. I’m especially happy to be able to use the grafics of the Preened Wildfeather Leggings for my little druids feral gear.
Hope you all have had a nice winter veil so far and that you are getting warmed up for the new year. In the spirit of new years I thought I would do like last year and put together a review of this year’s blogging. But before I get started on it I’ll let Zazzy have a word with you. When she heard I was making a blog post she got very excited and insisted that she had something important to say.
Zazzy has spoken, so without further ado let’s have a look at my top 5 blogging memories of the year:
1. The Amazing Transmog Survivor Contest!
JD over at Amateur Azerothian aranged a transmog competition at the start of the year. I had never taken part in any transmog competitions before and had no clue on what it would be like. But I decided to try it out and I’m so glad I did. It was a ton of fun. It is my absolute blog favorite of 2013. I made 4 different transmogs for the event and each of them was accompanied by a comic:
1. Amateur Azerothian’s Amazing Transmog Survivor Contest! Where Indil got tricked into posing in front of a big angry kitten.
2. Amazing Transmog Survivor Contest: Stronghorn the Brawler Where Zazzy got to hear about Tiny’s dad
3. Amazing Transmog Survivor Contest: JD the Scribe Where I got to design a character based on JD. Oh, and it’s my first use of the “Dalaran Daily” design.
4. Amazing Transmog Survivor Contest – Miu’s Home Coming Where Zazzy puts together a nice outfit for Miu to wear when she goes back to Pandaria to visit her in-laws.
2. Alt Appreciation
Lae over at World of Lae had this great idea to celebrate all the classes through an event she called Alt Appreciation. At first I thought it could be a tricky one to do and still keep Zazzy at the center of what was going on. But then I got to thinking, what if Zazzy wanted to be another class? And how would she handle all the attention shifting over to others. In the end I only managed to do 3 Zazzy Mogs posts for the classes. But these posts were amongs my favorites of the year:
1. Zazzy post as a Death Knight to get some extra attention.
2. Zazzy tries to get accepted in to the Cenarion Circle to start druid training.
3. Zazzy tries her very best to be a Hunter, but ended up at the hospital.
3. Dressing the Male Pandaren Body
Pandas can be tricky to do nice transmogs for, specially the male pandas. When I made this post I tried to keep it general and pin point some basic ideas for male pandaren transmogs. I also made 3 transmogs to go along with the tips and tricks. It was a fun challenge and it’s the most read posts on the blog.
4. The Wolf Slayer
I’m not 100% sure on why this is one of my favorites this year. But it’s probably the combination of a transmog I love (and to most part still use on my alliance hunter) and a story I had a lot of fun putting together and telling.
5. Friday Night Date – Druid Style
This post is based on one of my all time favorite transmogs. It’s a mog I have been using for a long time and it was about time it ended up on the blog. The story kinda came to me as I was thinking about druids and dating one day. What would it be like if two druids dated? And all of a sudden I had this sweet little story I wanted to tell. It’s probably the “cutest” post here on the blog.
Thanks for revisiting some of my favorite blog memories with me!